The Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust provides a range of services and support across the whole of Coventry and Warwickshire for people with mental health issues, learning disabilities and substance misuse problems.
Staff are based in Coventry, Rugby, North Warwickshire and South Warwickshire.
The Trust has professionally trained staff to offer a range of psychological therapies and aims to provides support closer to home and tailored to meet the specific needs of people.
Our drop in centres offer support and advice to service users who struggle with mental ill health or general well-being. Please click here to find out more.
They also offer:
- One-to-one support sessions– practical support on a one-to-one basis for individuals with issues affecting their mental health and wellbeing. People can self refer for one-to-one support sessions which are free of charge. The support sessions can include:
- listening to, and talking through, issues that may be impacting on wellbeing including debt/finance problems, managing mental wellbeing, education, and accommodation, family, relationship and employment/work related issues
- identifying and signposting to other local services
- providing helpful information
- finding practical solutions to difficulties.
- Drop in sessions – no appointment is required for these twice-weekly sessions. Facilities at the sessions include a cafe, free internet access and the opportunity to browse ‘Books on Prescription’.
- Community outreach – people can access wellbeing support in various locations in their local community through community outreach services. Details of these sessions are available from each local Wellbeing Hub.
For details on your local wellbeing hub, including venues and opening times, please contact:
North Warwickshire, Nuneaton and Bedworth wellbeing hub
T: 02476 848129 or 848128
For more details including addresses and opening times pleaseview our brochure or visit http://www.fch.org.uk/care-support/wellbeing-hubs-and-resource-cafes.
For more information on mental health services, visit www.covwarkpt.nhs.uk