NHS Coventry and Rugby CCG and NHS Warwickshire North CCG Public Governing Body meeting notice for 18th March 2020
Please note, the public Governing Body meeting will take place as scheduled on Wednesday, 18th March 2020.
For the safety of yourself and others, please do not attend the meeting if:
· You have a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
· You have a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
· You are over 70
· You have a long-term condition
· You have a weakened immune system
· You are currently pregnant
If you do wish to attend, please note we will have extra precautionary measures in place, such as hand sanitiser, which we will insist on all attendees using.
We understand that, given the current situation with coronavirus, you may not wish to attend the meeting. The notes from the public meeting will be made available ahead of the next scheduled Governing Body meeting. If you’d like to submit a question for the Governing Body, you can do so on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For the latest advice on Coronavirus, please follow this link: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.