Giving up smoking is the single most important thing you can do to improve your health and with NHS help you are four times more likely to stop for good.
Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to give up smoking. Whether it’s because of a desire to improve your own health, save money or to break free from the addiction to nicotine, it’s never too late to quit and the NHS is here to help.
If you have a smoking-related query or would like more information on our services, please do not hesitate to contact the team on 0800 085 2917 or email@example.com
Click on the following link for more information on stop smoking services in Warwickshire
- Quitting significantly reduces the risk of developing life threatening diseases such as: lung cancer, heart disease, stroke and emphysema.
- Quitting saves a lot of money. A 20 a-day smoker spends over £2,000 a year on tobacco.
- Quitting improves your fertility and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Quitting will save those around you from the dangers of second-hand smoke.
- Quitting will significantly reduce the chances of your children becoming smokers.
Smoking kills over 1000 people in Warwickshire every year and remains the leading cause of death and disability in the county.
If you have a smoking-related query or would like more information on our services, please contact our team:
Freephone: 0800 085 2917
Fax: 01926 495 074
Text: From your mobile, text LIFE to 80800
Smoke Free Warwickshire,
FREEPOST MID 23827,
Leamington Spa, CV32 5BR