Where you can get support

If you would like independent advice or support through the complaints process, VoiceAbility may be able to help you. This is a free, independent and confidential service that offers help and information in making a complaint about the NHS. You can contact VoiceAbility using the following details:

Postal address:  VoiceAbility, Office F8, Enterprise House, Foleshill Enterprise Park, Courtaulds Way, Coventry, CV6 5NX         

Telephone: 0300 222 5947
Website: VoiceAbility


Send feedback about this page
© NHS Warwickshire North Clinical Commissioning Group
Second Floor, Heron House, Newdegate Street, Nuneaton CV11 4EL