We will update this page to advertise current and upcoming involvement opportunties.
All our current engagement opportunities have recently finished. Check back soon for more opportunities to help shape your local NHS.
You can learn more about them, and the difference public involvement has made, in our engagement and consultations section.
Ways to get involved
You can get involved with our work in many ways, such as:
- Taking part in workshops or focus groups
- Completing surveys
- Sharing your views on services
- Attending our Annual General Meeting
- Sending us an email, giving us a ring or speaking to us on social media
On some occasions, we will creat specialised involvement groups to work on particular projects for a set period of time.
Examples of where we have done this before:
- Creation of the Brownsover Patient Advisory Forum, which took part in the procurement of a new provider of medical services for the Brownsover Medical Centre
- Stroke patient involvement panel, which takes part in, influences and shapes the ongoing stroke reconfiguration programme
If you want to be involved or would like any more information on any of these opportunities, please contact us: