The NHS Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) Service is the easy way for you to order your repeat prescription!
Please note this is a Monday - Friday only service and is not available on the weekends.
Currently, there are 10 GP practices in the Warwickshire North CCG area that are signed up to the POD service, giving the opportunity for these practice patients to call a dedicated number to speak to an experienced health professional when needing to reorder a repeat prescription.
If you are part of one of the 10 practices below, you can call the NHS POD service on 024 7624 6025.
- Chancery Lane Surgery
- Dr Motala surgery
- Queens Road Surgery
- Woodlands Surgery
- Chapel End - Dr Ganapathi Surgery
- Riversley Road Surgery
- Arbury Medical Centre
- Stockingford Medical Centre
- Bulkington Surgery
- Old Mill Surgery
Patients are advised to:
- Please check your medication cupboard before ordering
- We ask patients to order their prescription when they have 5 days of medication left
- If you have a build up of medication please let us know so that we can adjust the quantities, so that everything falls in line
- Please do not order 'just in case'. If you need the medication in future then you will still be able to request it
- Let us know if you have stopped taking any of your medicine.
Please click here to view the POD leaflet for more detail about the service.
The CCG is responsible for planning and commissioning healthcare services and works closely with local people and organisations. If you wish to make a comment, complaint or share positive feedback, please click here.
The NHS Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) service is provided on behalf of your GP practice by NHS Warwickshire North Clinical Commissioning Group.
Telephone lines are open between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).